Friday 8 January 2016

Favorite CF Brands: White Rabbit Skincare


Happy New Year! I thought I'd start of a new year of blog posts with one of my favorite cruelty free brands from 2015. I'm sure it's going to keep it up in 2016 too! White Rabbit Skincare has got a lot of love from the cruelty free blogging community, but if you need some more convincing, then holla! - this could be the post for you. It really is as good as everyone says. :)

The Company
White Rabbit is a natural and vegan skincare company based in Scotland which it totally cruelty free. Animal derived ingredients are never used and neither are parabens, SLS, silicones, artifical fragrances and colours, mineral oils or derivatives of petrochemicals, or ingredients containing EDTA, PEGs' or Phthalates. Phew!

The company use recyclable packaging, and will give you money off if you return containers to be reused. I'm a massive fan of circular economics and its great to see companies caring about their environmental impact. The founder Melanie is also really lovely and their customer service cannot be faulted.

Favorite Products
Its got to be the Comfort Cleansing Balm. I've spoken about it before in my evening skincare post, but I'm going to talk about it some more because its fab, and it has made my skin so soft and clear. I like it an awful lot.

Every evening I massage it on to dry skin, and then take it off with a damp flannel (which comes with the product). I don't wear makeup that often, but when I do its also able to get it all off, including eye makeup, and I then use it again to make sure my skin is squeaky clean. I was worried that a balm might be a bit too heavy on my skin, which isn't very dry, but this hadn't been the case at all :) 

I've also recently stared using the Olive and Avocado Cell Renewal Serum. I haven't been using it long enough to notice the full results, but it is leaving my skin extra soft and its quick to sink in. While I still follow it with moisturiser, it doesn't leave my skin feeling as tight like other serums. It's really nice to use! I'm sure that I'll update you all with a full review when I've been using it for longer.

Price range
Products start at £4 for lip balms, and go up to £20 for a serum.White Rabbit may seem a little pricey, but you defiantly get your money's worth. They're full of high quality ingredients with no rubbish, they're hand made, and a little goes a long way. My comfort cleaning balm lasts me at least 6 months, and I use it every evening.

Find Out More
The best place to go is the White Rabbit website (which has its own blog), but you can also stay up to date by following them on twitterandfacebook.


If you've tried any White Rabbit products let me know your favorites and I'll add them to my to-try list :)





You can read my other posts of my favorite cruelty free brands here


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Comment below and I'll do my best to reply :)

© Lucadonta . All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig